Are you tired of staining your wood railing pickets and constantly having to clean your glass panels? Consider what your time is worth. For about the same money, with SC&R CLASSIC ASSEMBLIES
which are manufactured exclusively out of 316
Stainless Steel, you will enjoy decades of maintenance free service. STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ only offers the best and most affordable cable rail assemblies and fittings for your deck and balcony cable railing project.
The CLASSIC BALL ASSEMBLY
is a classic design adopted from sailboat/marine technology for use in architectural handrails. Works well for angled stair cable runs as well as straight runs with wood or metal posts. Use either PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE
or HAND SWAGING
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Sold Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 CLASSIC BALL TURNBUCKLE + 1 SWAGE BALL ENDNote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the SWAGE BALL END and use 2 CLASSIC BALL TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE or CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
Order online from the components below.
Need help designing your railing project or an estimate? Email drawings(non-technical OK) to us at:
and we will respond within 24 hours. See the WORKSHEETS
tab for additional resources or just phone/fax us at 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL)
. We are happy to help! STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice.