The EUROPEAN JAW ASSEMBLY
is a reliable European inspired design that attaches quickly to welded steel tabs or holes drilled into flat bar. Most often used commercially in welded steel handrail systems, but is also used for residential architectural handrails. Use either PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE
or HAND SWAGING
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Sold Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 EUROPEAN JAW TURNBUCKLE + 1 EUROPEAN JAW ENDNote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the EUROPEAN JAW END and use 2 EUROPEAN JAW TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE or CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice.