Developed by aerospace company Boeing for high-performance metal protection, T-9 easily and deeply cleans, protects, and lubricates any metal surface. In highly corrosive environments (especially salt water coastal areas), we recommend this product to truly keep your cables, fittings, and/or stainless steel frame pieces clean and rust-free.QUALITIES:
- Uniquely engineered formation of solvent carrier and paraffin wax coating to penetrate crevices deeply, displace moisture, dissolve minor corrosion, and leave a clean, waxy coating without using Teflon, silicone, fluorocarbons, MEK, or acetone.
- Attacks existing corrosion, loosens rusty parts and flushes out old lubricants. Can also be used to dry wet parts, electrical motors and circuits, ignitions and connectors.
- Easy, fast and clean lubrication.
- Stays liquid long enough to permeate metal crevices and seep deep inside assembled components, leaving a protective and lubricating coating without requiring that you dismantle your equipment.
- Won't wash off in rain, puddles, or mud. Additionally, you can rinse away sand, dust and grime with water, while leaving the lubricant intact.
- Will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, fiberglass or vinyl. Also safe on electronics, as it is nonconductive.
- Particularly effective for use in protecting all metals in salt water coastal areas.
- Easy Removal: Use solvent or any emulsifying cleaner to remove T-9, or simply respray and allow T-9 to dissolve itself before wiping it off.
Apply T-9 on and wipe off the excess for immediate use. T-9 dries to a waxy, waterproof finish without leaving a sticky film to attract dirt, dust or mud.
Clean stainless steel during initial installation and regular maintenance. We recommend this
maintenance be done quarterly or as needed, and that any stains or rust spots obtained
through daily use be removed immediately. Always reapply Boshield T-9 once stainless
steel is clean and dry.