The FineLine™ JAW/METAL ASSEMBLY
is a compact, architectural assembly that represents the best in engineered cable rail systems for your metal posts. Drilled holes are tapped for each THREADED EYE
. Also works great for angled stair cable runs. Articulating design accommodates any stair pitch. Use HAND SWAGING
for this assembly type.
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Minimum post requirements:
- STEEL PIPE 2"x 2"x 1/4" or 1 1/2" ID or 1 1/8" OD
- ANGLE IRON or WELDED TAB 2"x 2"x 1/2"
- FLAT BAR 2" wide and 1" thick
Parts and services (Sold Separately) needed to complete this cable assembly:
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- Order: FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 1x19 CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 7x7 CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners. A FIXED JAW CLEVIS is "fixed" at one end of the cable by pre-swaging (no charge) at the factory and is not to be swaged by hand in the field.
- Order: 1 FineLine™ JAW TURNBUCKLE + 2 THREADED EYE Note: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH CABLE and use 2 FineLine™ JAW TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run. In this situation, substitute the FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH CABLE with STAINLESS CABLE
- Order: CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice. Stainless Cable & Railing offers turnkey cable railing using aluminum posts, steel posts, stainless steel posts, and wood posts. Favorite among contractors are the stainless steel posts for remodels and new house construction. Competitor aluminum posts are not nearly as strong as Stainless Cable & Railings posts. We added supplemental webbing inside each terminal post to resist the flexing. The homeowner can relax knowing their posts are the best in the market and are engineered specifically for cable railing system applications. cable rail systems start as low as $20 a lineal foot and are a great alternative to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems See our videos on cable railing
or check out our deck railing designs