Use to Install Deck Mount Terminal Post
Deck Mount Intermediate Post
Long Neck Floor Flange (Round)
Long Neck Floor Flange (Square)
.Tapcon Screws for Deck Mount onto Concrete Surfaces
are Large Diameter Tapcon (LDT) Anchor screws that cut their own threads into concrete. Use to secure aluminum and stainless steel base plates and decks mounts into concrete surfaces.TAPCON SCREWS TECHNICAL INFORMATION
NOTE: Tapcon screws CANNOT be used with Decorative Hinged Screw Covers
- LDT EnvireX Screw Material: Hardened Carbon Steel w/ Grade 5 Zinc Plating. EnvireX Coating provides additional corrosion protection for outdoor applications.
- SLDT Stainless Screw Material: Stainless Steel w/ Mechanical Zinc and Yellow Dichromate Plating
- Finished hex washer head features anti-rotation serrations to prevent anchor back-out.
- Superior performance and shorter installation time than wedge or adhesive anchors.
- Installation consists of drilling a pilot hole, then driving the LDT in by hand or impact.
- Anchor can be removed without torching or grinding.
- Single-piece design negates additional assembly and risk of losing small parts.
- Install using standard ANSI 5/16" Masonry Drill Bit.