The FineLine™ BUTTON ASSEMBLY
has no exposed threads and the swage is internal within the turnbuckle body. Works well for angled stair cable runs as well as straight runs with wood or metal posts.Use either PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE
or HAND SWAGING
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Can be Purchased Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 FineLine™ BUTTON TURNBUCKLE + 1 SWAGE BUTTON ENDNote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the SWAGE BUTTON END and use 2 FineLine™ BUTTON TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE or CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice.
Stainless Cable & Railing offers complete deck cable railing using steel posts, wood posts, aluminum posts, and stain less steel posts. Favorite among general contractors are the aluminum and stainless steel posts for remodels and new house construction. Competitor aluminum posts are not as strong as Stainless Cable Railing aluminum posts. We added additional webbing incorporated into the cavity of each terminal post to resist the flexing. The homeowner can be confident their posts are the best in the industry and are fabricated specifically for cable railing applications. Stainless cable rail systems start as low as $20 a lineal foot and are a fantastic alternative to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems stain less cable railing systems require no upkeep. Check out our videos on cable railing systems
or check out our deck railing designs