Inserts through drilled holes in either wood or metal end posts and attaches with TERMINAL FITTINGS
. Since the swaged body of the fittings remain hidden from view inside your posts, no swage marks can be seen like you see with other competitor railing systems. Just provide us with accurate post to post measurements and we will swage your cable runs using professional swaging machinery that produces the finest swaged fitting.
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Sold Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 FACTORY SWAGED THREADED TERMINAL + Order: 1 FACTORY SWAGED THREADED TENSIONER Note: For all Assembly lengths >50'(70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, use 2 FACTORY ASSEMBLY THREADED TENSIONER (instead of 1 FACTORY SWAGED THREADED TERMINAL + 1 FACTORY SWAGED THREADED TENSIONER), to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: 2 CABLE QUICK NUT + 2 COVER or Order: 2 ACORN NUT + 2 HEX NUT + 2 STAINLESS WASHER.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE Priced per factory swage. Two swages per cable run.