The FineLine™ BALL ASSEMBLY
has no exposed threads and the swage is internal within the turnbuckle body. Works well for angled stair cable runs as well as straight runs with wood or metal posts. Choose either a FACTORY SWAGED TERMINAL END
or a FIELD SWAGED TERMINAL END
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Can be Purchased Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 FineLine™ BALL TURNBUCKLE + 1 SWAGE BALL ENDNote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the SWAGE BALL END and use 2 FineLine™ BALL TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE or CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice. Stainless Cable & Railing offers complete cable railing using steel posts, wood posts, aluminum posts, and stain less steel posts. Favorite among contractors are the stainless steel posts for brand new home projects or remodels. Competitor aluminum posts are weaker compared to Stain less Cable & Railing posts. We added additional webbing internally within each end post to avoid the bending. The contractor can be assured their posts are the finest in the construction business and are designed specifically for cable railing applications. cable railing systems start as low as $20 a lineal foot and are a great alternative to glass railing systems. Unlike plate glass systems cable rail systems require no maintainence. Check out our videos on cable rail
or check out our deck railing designs