This kit contains a number of things you will need to use when attaching your Ipe Top Rail
to wood posts, including:
- 7/64 drill bit To drill pilot hole.
- 3/16 drill bit To drill clearance hole.
- Countersink To create space above your screw-heads for the Ipe plugs.
- Ipe Plugs (x100) To fill the countersink holes above your screw-heads for a uniform wood surface.
- Titebond III Wood Glue To secure the plugs within their holes.
The only item not included in this kit which is necessary during top rail attachment is the screws. We recommend our 10x3 Square Deck Screws
Consult our Wood Installation Instructions
for more details on these pieces and their roles within the installation process.