These 3/8" Ipe Plugs will match your Ipe Railing System
while covering screw holes. The finishing touch for a clean, all-wood aesthetic.HOW TO USE:
- Before screwing your Ipe frame together, make sure the holes have been counterbored.
- Screw the frame together according to the instructions.
- Brush glue inside the holes above the screwheads.
- Insert the plugs into the holes and tap them snuggly into place.
- Carefully saw off the excess, so that the plug doesn't stick out.
- Use a block and some sandpaper to sand the plug flush with the surrounding surface.
For more details regarding the application of this product, consult our Wood Installation Instructions
Each package contains 100 wood plugs