RECTANGULAR ALUMINUM TOP RAIL
attaches directly to the top of each aluminum post with only 2 screws (included).
Sold in 19'3" lengths.
Benefits / Technical Information:
- Material: 6061 T6 grade aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Baked on Powder-Coat finish which meets AAMA 2604 standards.
- Meets or exceeds IBC (International Building Code) IBC 2003 Live Load (Uniform), Live Load (Concentrated), Allowable Opening (Maximum), Height Requirements (Minimum),and End Detail (Handrails).
Options to finish your aluminum railing (sold separately):
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- TOP RAIL SNAP COVER Sold in 19' lengths. Snaps cleanly into underside channel.
- RECTANGULAR RAIL END
- 90 DEGREE RECTANGULAR TOP RAIL CORNER
- CUSTOM ANGLE RECTANGULAR TOP RAIL CORNER 2-3 week delivery.
™ only offers the best and most affordable cable rail assemblies and wire rope fittings for your deck and balustrade railing project.
Need help designing your railing project or an estimate? Email drawings(non-technical OK) to us at:
and we will respond within 24 hours. See the WORKSHEETS
tab for additional resources or just phone/fax us at 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL)
. We are happy to help! Stainless Cable offers turnkey deck cable railing using aluminum posts, steel posts, stainless steel posts, and wood posts. Favorite among general contractors are the aluminum posts for both new construction and remodeling projects. Competitor aluminum posts are weaker compared to Stainless Cable Railing posts. We incorporated extra webbing inside each terminal end post to resist the flexing. The homeowner can be confident their posts are the best in the construction business and are fabricated specifically for cable railing applications. Stainless Cable Railing systems start as low as $20 a l/f and are a terrific substitute to glass railing systems. Unlike glass hand rail systems Check out our videos on deck cable railings
or check out our deck railing designs