Click HERE for Specification Sheet in DWG
Format. Click HERE for USE INSTRUCTIONSSHAPED ALUMINUM TOP RAIL
attaches directly to the top of each aluminum post with only 2 screws (included).
Sold in 19'3" lengths.
Benefits / Technical Information:
- Material: 6061 T6 grade aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Baked on Powder-Coat finish which meets AAMA 2604 standards.
- Meets or exceeds IBC (International Building Code) IBC 2003 Live Load (Uniform), Live Load (Concentrated), Allowable Opening (Maximum), Height Requirements (Minimum),and End Detail (Handrails).
Options to finish your aluminum railing (sold separately):
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- TOP RAIL SNAP COVER Sold in 19' lengths. Snaps cleanly into underside channel.
- SHAPED RAIL END
- 90 DEGREE SHAPED TOP RAIL CORNER
- CUSTOM ANGLE SHAPED TOP RAIL CORNER 2-3 week delivery.
™ only offers the best and most affordable cable rail assemblies and wire rope fittings for your deck and balustrade railing project.
Need help designing your railing project or an estimate? Email drawings(non-technical OK) to us at:
and we will respond within 24 hours. See the WORKSHEETS
tab for additional resources or just phone/fax us at 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL)
. We are happy to help! Stainless Cable offers complete cable railing using aluminum posts, steel posts, stainless steel posts, and wood posts. Favorite among remodelers are the aluminum and stainless steel posts for both new construction and remodeling projects. Competitor aluminum posts are not nearly as strong as Stainless Cable Railing posts. We incorporated additional webbing inside each terminal end post to withstand the flexing. The general contractor can relax knowing their posts are the greatest in the industry and are engineered specifically for cable rail applications. Stain less cable rail systems start off as low as $20 a lineal foot and are a great replacement to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems Watch our videos on cable railing
or check out our deck railing designs