Compact, architectural fittings that represent the best in engineered cable rail systems.
- Order SWAGE STUD WITH 1x19 CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends.
- Order SWAGE STUD WITH 7x7 CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
Benefits / Technical Information:
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- A SWAGE STUD WITH 1x19 CABLE is "fixed" at one end of the cable by pre-swaging (no charge) at the factory and is not to be swaged by hand in the field. Just order the appropriate cable length. See number "2" in the above drawings to see how the SWAGE STUD is used.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Note: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or cable runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the SWAGE STUD and use 2 FineLine™ DRILL & TAP TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
™ only offers the best and most affordable cablerail assemblies for your deck and balcony railing project.
Use HAND SWAGING
to complete this wire rope assembly type with the CABLE CUTTER
and CABLE CRIMPER
Order online. For assistance see MEASURING TIPS
tabs or call 1-888-686-7245(RAIL). We are happy to help you! STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ FITTINGS are the smart choice.
Stainless Cable offers turnkey deck cable railing using wood posts, aluminum posts, stainless steel posts, and steel posts. Favorite among contractors are the stainless steel posts for both new construction and remodeling projects. Competitor aluminum posts are weaker compared to Stainless Cable Railing aluminum posts. We incorporated supplemental webbing internally within each terminal post to resist the sideways deflection. The general contractor can be confident their posts are the top in the construction business and are fabricated specifically for cable railing applications. Stainless Cable Railing systems start as low as $20 a LF and are a fantastic option to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems cable rail systems require no maintainence. See our videos on deck cable railing
or check out our deck railing designs