This base plate assembly attaches to the bottom of our Aluminum Deck Mount Posts (Intermediate
), allowing you to secure your posts to the top of a deck or other flat surface.
Benefits / Technical Information:
- Material: 6063 T6 grade aluminum alloy.
- Powder Coat Finish: Baked on color coating that meets AAMA 2604 standards.
- Anodized Finish: Brushed black or clear electrochemically-achieved protective outer layer for increased corrosion resistance.
- 1ea ALUMINUM BASE PLATE
- 1ea NEOPRENE RUBBER BASE PAD
- 4ea 1/4-20 x 2 1/2in FLATHEAD PHILLIPS T/F SS SCREWS w/ Corrosion-Resistant Coating
Our deck mount aluminum posts automatically come with these pieces, as they are required for installation. This page merely offers the assembly a-la-cart should you require additional base plates for whatever reason.
If you are interested in using our base plates to mount a Wood Top Rail
, please see these pages for 2x6 Top Rails
and 2x4 Top Rails
.Product # 710104, 710586, 733131, 733148, 733162, 733179, & 733186