Based off the original Full Deck™ Cable Railing Kit, this kit offers black oxide cable and fittings with variable cable bundle lengths. Necessary tools and maintenance products are also included, making this kit a one-stop solution for standard cable railing projects. Make sure to select the right cable bundle size for your application.Includes:
- Cable & Fittings as chosen above:
- 100ft Kit: 100ft of 1/8" 1x19 cable, 13 Field Swaged Tensioners, 13 Field Swaged Terminals, 26ea Acorn Nuts, 26ea Hex Nuts, 26ea Washers (for metal or wood posts)
- 250ft Kit: 250ft of 1/8" 1x19 cable, 13 Field Swaged Tensioners, 13 Field Swaged Terminals, 26ea Acorn Nuts, 26ea Hex Nuts, 26ea Washers (for metal or wood posts)
- 500ft Kit: 500ft of 1/8" 1x19 cable, 26 Field Swaged Tensioners, 26 Field Swaged Terminals, 52ea Acorn Nuts, 52ea Hex Nuts, 52ea Washers (for metal or wood posts)
- 1000ft Kit: 1000ft of 1/8" 1x19 cable, 50 Field Swaged Tensioners, 50 Field Swaged Terminals, 100ea Acorn Nuts, 100ea Hex Nuts, 100ea Washers (for metal or wood posts)
- 1ea Citrisurf® Passivator
- 1ea Rust Rescue
- 1ea Cable Cutter
- 1ea Cable Crimper
- Assembly Instructions
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel cable and fittings
- Black wire rope is darker and more subtle than raw stainless steel
- Oxidized coating offers additional corrosion resistance
- Tough and durable, with lasting beauty
- Slender, simple design keeps view open and ship-weight light
- Easy to cut, crimp, and adjust in the field.
- Can be used with any frame regardless of material or application, indoors or out
For 35deg stair sections, we offer matching black oxide angled washers
CitriSurf is a registered trademark of Stellar Solutions, Inc., McHenry, IL USProduct # 014272, 014289, 719527, 719466, 719541, 719480, 719503, 719534, 719473, 719558, 719497, & 719510
Comes with 1/8" Residential Diameter cable only.
- Cable Note:
Stainless Note: Stainless Steel requires minimal maintenance. Apply Passivator to all exposed stainless steel components during installation, plus Rust Rescue if within 10 miles of a marine environment. Learn more about Stainless Cleaning & Maintenance
Black Oxide Note: Stainless Cable & Railing Inc. cannot guarantee the consistency or performance of black oxide cables and fittings. Additionally, these products may obtain an oily or powdery residue as a result of the oxidizing process, which may require the installer to wipe them down following installation.