This black oxide variant of our CableQuick Lock Swageless Assembly Type 2 has a tensioner pre-swaged to one end of the included cable and a cable grip terminal that mechanically attaches to the other end for quick and easy installation without the use of special tools. The hardware pieces are short and thick, allowing them to hide inside most posts. Only the flat end button is visible for a clean, minimal look.
These cables and fittings have a chemically-achieved black oxide coating that disappears against dark or wooded backdrops. In addition to offering a matte black aesthetic, the coating created during the alkaline oxidizing process also increases corrosion resistance.Features & Benefits:
- Black wire rope is darker and more subtle than raw stainless steel
- Oxidized coating offers additional corrosion resistance
- Includes our Low-Profile Button End Hardware
- Swageless Receiver and Receiver Tensioner fit inside most posts, so only button end is visible.
- Easy to install; no crimping tools
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
- 1ea CABLE QUICK LOCK SWAGELESS RECEIVER
- 1ea CABLE QUICK TERMINAL BOLT HEX
- 1ea CABLE QUICK RECEIVER
- 1ea CABLE QUICK RECEIVER STUD (pre-attached)
- CABLE (length selected above)
Our uniquely-designed SWAGELESS CableQuick® LOCK ASSEMBLIES
allow you to attach and tension your cables without the need of a crimper. Save time and money with our quick connect cable railing fittings.
For 35deg stair sections, we offer matching black oxide angled washers
Product # 014029, 014036, 014043, & 014050
Comes with 1/8" Residential Diameter cable only.
- Cable Note:
Tool Note: Requires Cable Cutters. No Cable Crimper needed.
Stainless Note: Stainless Steel requires minimal maintenance. Apply Passivator to all exposed stainless steel components during installation, plus Rust Rescue if within 10 miles of a marine environment. Learn more about Stainless Cleaning & Maintenance
Black Oxide Note: Stainless Cable & Railing Inc. cannot guarantee the consistency or performance of black oxide cables and fittings. Additionally, these products may obtain an oily or powdery residue as a result of the oxidizing process, which may require the installer to wipe them down following installation.