The CableQuick Lock Swageless Assembly Type 1 has a tensioner pre-swaged to one end of the included cable and a cable grip terminal that mechanically attaches to the other end for quick and easy installation. The Type 1 Assembly differs from Type 2 in tensioner design and end hardware.
Type 1 includes our popular Factory Tensioner, which requires thinner holes, and is secured using flange nuts that are covered by stainless steel button end caps, for a clean final look.Features & Benefits:
- Includes our popular Factory Tensioner, which is extremely thin and visually subtle.
- Swageless Receiver fits inside most posts, so only button end is visible.
- Easy to install; no crimping tools
- Polished button end hardware offers a clean look
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
- 1ea CABLE QUICK LOCK SWAGELESS RECEIVER
- 1ea CABLE QUICK NUT CONNECTOR
- 2ea CABLE QUICK NUT
- 2ea CABLE QUICK NUT COVER
- 1ea FACTORY TENSIONER
- CABLE (length selected above)
Our uniquely-designed SWAGELESS CableQuick® LOCK ASSEMBLIES
allow you to attach and tension your cables without the need of a crimper. Save time and money with our quick connect cable railing fittings.
How to Buy:
Intended for metal terminal posts.
- Post Note:
Cable Note: Comes with 1/8" Residential Diameter cable only.
Tool Note: Requires Cable Cutters. No Cable Crimper needed.
Stainless Note: Stainless Steel requires minimal maintenance. Apply Passivator to all exposed stainless steel components during installation, plus Boeshield T9 if within 10 miles of a marine environment. Learn more about Stainless Cleaning & Maintenance
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 733384, 733391, 733407, 733414, 733421, 733438, 733445, 733452, 733469, 733476, 733483, 733490, 733506, & 733513