This inside corner aluminum fascia bracket allows you to more securely mount your corner posts to a fascia board. Featuring thicker walls, bottom plates, and anchoring screws, these heavy-duty brackets meet stricter building codes and are generally necessary for commercial applications.Features & Benefits:
- Engineered design for a seamless end result and long-lasting performance
- Tight radius corners soften edges while maintaining a distinctly sharp look
- Pressure diecast using ADC12 aluminum alloy for strength
- AAMA 2605 powder coated for durability with four color options
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 4.5" x 6"
How to Buy:
- 1ea FASCIA BRACKET
- 2ea NEOPRENE GASKET
- 1ea BOTTOM CAP
- 2ea #12 x 1" FLAT HEAD TF SCREWS
- 2ea 1/4-20 x 1" FLAT HEAD TF SCREWS
- 2ea SHIM STACK (optional for drip edge)
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to email@example.com. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 711484, 711491, 711507, & 711514