Neutral, soft colors run the show inside this house, making our black cable railing a stunning centerpiece. The open frame draws the eye without blocking the view, all the while silently protecting residents and guests from stairs leading to the floor below.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System
|Black CableView™ Aluminum
|Deck Mounted Posts
|Field/Factory Swaged Assemblies
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail offers a lower-profile alternative to a full top rail.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field/Factory assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
Factory terminals and tensioners are designed to be professionally crimped by our machine prior to shipping, but can be crimped during installation if desired. Cable sleeves of Factory fittings are shorter, allowing less room for crimping in the field.