Our cable railing kits come complete with 40 feet of 1x19 marine grade stainless steel cable and necessary end fittings. Choose either 1/8" or 3/16" thickness for the cable, and specify if the fittings will be secured through metal or wood posts to determine the appropriate washers. These universal cable railing pieces can be used to fill any frame.
This kit contains everything you need for a single strand of cable infill:
- 40 feet of 1x19 cable (1/8" or 3/16")
- 1ea Factory (Pre-Swaged) Tensioner
- 1ea Field (Un-Swaged) Terminal
- 2ea Acorn Nuts
- 2ea Hex Nuts
- 2ea Washers (for metal or wood posts)
- Assembly Instructions
Order 11 kits for a standard 36" railing w/ 11 holes. Order 13 kits for a standard 42" railing w/ 13 holes.NOTE: Field Terminal requires crimping during installation, and cables require cutting.
Both cutters and crimpers can be found in our TOOL SHOP
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel cable and fittings
- Tough and durable, with lasting beauty
- Slender, simple design keeps view open and ship-weight light
- Easy to cut, crimp, and adjust in the field.
- Can be used with any frame regardless of material or application, indoors or out
Stainless steel is more resilient than any other metal on the market, but it isn't stain-proof and should still be occasionally cleaned and re-passivated with our STAINLESS STEEL PASSIVATOR
. Corrosion is particularly likely in marine environments, where we suggest the use of BOESHIELD T9
in addition to the passivator.Product # 982352, 982369, 982376, & 982383