Incessant salt spray makes oceanside properties highly corrosive, so much so that even Marine-Grade 316 stainless steel can become difficult to keep clean. In an effort to help our coastal customers, we have developed an alternative stainless square line made using a different alloy of stainless steel that better resists corrosion: 2507 Super Duplex. Now this homeowner in North Topsail Beach can enjoy their view and their railing with considerably less maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ 2507 Stainless Square||Flat Rectangular Stainless||Deck Mounted Posts||2507 Grade Stainless |
Field Swaged Assemblies
- 2507 Super Duplex Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Stainless Flat Top Rail is our thinnest rail option, keeping the view as open as possible.
- Square post shape is more angular and industrial than round.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- 2507 stainless steel fittings more easily resist corrosion in marine environments.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.