This wire rope cable assembly is a great choice for the installer/homeowner to cut cable and swage fittings at the job site. You can order the assemblies before your posts are in and the construction is finished.
Benefits / Technical Information:
- Insert through drilled holes in either wood or metal end posts and attach with either ACORN NUT or CABLE QUICK NUT.
- Material: 316 or 2507 Stainless Steel
- Stainless 2507 options available for applications near salt water or pools
- Size: M8 x 1.25RH for 3/16" cable or M6 x 1.0RH for 1/8" cable.
- Recommended drill size: M8 x 1.25: End Posts (9mm), Intermediate Posts (9mm) M6 x 1.0 End Posts (7mm), Intermediate Posts (7mm).
See number "5" in the above drawing to see how the FIELD ASSEMBLY THREADED TERMINAL
fitting is used.STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ only offers the best and most affordable cablerail assemblies for your deck and balcony railing project.
For this fitting, order the CABLE CUTTER
and CABLE CRIMPER
tools to HAND SWAGE
your wire rope assemblies.
Order online. For assistance see MEASURING TIPS
tabs or call 1-888-686-7245(RAIL). We are happy to help you! STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ FITTINGS are the smart choice. Stainless Cable & Railing offers turnkey cable railing using steel posts, wood posts, aluminum posts, and stain less steel posts. Favorite among contractors are the stainless steel posts for brand new home projects or remodels. Competitor aluminum posts are weaker compared to Stainless Cable Railing aluminum posts. We added supplemental webbing internally within each terminal post to resist the flexing. The homeowner can be assured their posts are the top in the industry and are fabricated specifically for cable railing applications. Stainless cable rail systems start off as low as $20 a l/f and are a great option to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems stainless cable rail systems call for no maintenance. See our videos on cable railing systems
.Product # 722787, 732066, & 732073