Compact, architectural fitting that represents the best in engineered cable rail systems for your deck or balcony. Works great for angled stair cable runs. Articulating design accommodates any stair pitch.
- Order FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 1x19 3/16" CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends.
- Order FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 7x7 3/16" CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
Benefits / Technical Information:
- A FIXED JAW CLEVIS is "fixed" at one end of the 1x19 cable by pre-swaging (no charge) at the factory and is not to be swaged by hand in the field. Just order the appropriate cable length. See number "3" in the above drawings to see how the FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 1x19 CABLE is used.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Note: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the FIXED JAW CLEVIS and use 2 FineLine™ JAW TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
Use HAND SWAGING
to complete this wire rope assembly type with the CABLE CUTTER
and CABLE CRIMPER
tools.Note: Stainless Steel is highly resistant, but not impervious to the elements, and requires minimal maintenance for ideal results.
We recommend applying Passivator
to all exposed stainless steel components at the time of installation. In addition, apply Boeshield T9
if within 10 miles of a marine environment to further protect the stainless steel. Learn more about these products and general stainless steel care on our Cleaning & Maintenance Page
Need help? Call 1-888-686-7245(RAIL)
, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also email or fax us an ESTIMATE REQUEST FORM
for a free estimate. We are happy to help and will respond within 24 hours. For online assistance and further information about our systems, take a look at our HELP PAGES
.Product # 985377, 985384, 985391, 985414, 985445, 985469, 985483, 985490, 985506, 985520, 985537, 985582, 985629, 985636, 985681, 985698, 990746, 990753, 990760, 990777, 990784, 990791, 990807, 990814, 990821, 990838, 990845, 990852, 990869, 990876, 990883, 990890, 990906, 990913, 990920, 990937, 990944, 990951, 990968, 990975, 990982, 990999, 991002, 991019, 991026, 991033, 991040, 991057, 991064, & 991071