Our Link Handrail offers an ADA-compliant aluminum alternative to round stainless steel. Available in powder-coat colors that match our main aluminum line, this handrail is perfect for any staircase or incline.
Sold in 20' lengths. Call us for a freight quote.Features & Benefits:
How to Buy:
- ADA-Compliant graspable handrail
- Economic, light-weight material
- Can be mounted to walls, posts, or any other flat surface
- Round shape looks minimal and is comfortable to grasp
- Effortlessly handles changes in direction for winding stairs or inclines
- Powder-coated for additional corrosion protection and color variety
- Default colors match our other aluminum products
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 711576, 711606, 711613, 711583, 711590, 017693, 017709, 731274, 017716, & 017723