Our St. Croix assemblies include deck mount stainless square posts with post caps and base plates pre-welded to the top and bottom. Low post caps don't have stems, allowing for a subtler connection between posts and flat stainless or wood top rails.Features & Benefits:
- Welding is attractive and architecturally strong
- Reduces installation time and effort
- Meets International Building Code requirements
- Posts and components bundled together for easy purchasing
- Intermediate Post Specs: 2x2in square with 2mm wall thickness and 1/4in diameter holes
- Terminal Post Specs: 2x2in square with 5mm wall thickness and 21/64in diameter holes
- Holes spaced 3in apart from bottom of post. 11 holes for 36in posts and 13 for 42in.
- 1ea DECK MOUNT POST WITH WELDED BASE PLATE AND WELDED LOW POST CAP
- 1ea SQUARE SPLIT COVER PLATE FOR WELDED BASE
How to Buy:
Select angled post caps for stairs. Specify the desired angle in the comments box when placing your order. Add one Angled Hole Drilling Service per stair post to the cart.
- Stair Post Note:
Stainless Note: Stainless Steel requires minimal maintenance. Apply Passivator to all exposed stainless steel components during installation, plus Rust Rescue if within 10 miles of a marine environment. Learn more about Stainless Cleaning & Maintenance
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to email@example.com. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 712832, 712856, 712863, 712849, 712894, 712900, 712870, 712887, 712931, 712948, 712917, 712924, 712979, 712986, 712955, 712962, 010939, 010953, 012520, & 012537, 715635, 715642, 715659, 715666, 715673, 715680, 715697, & 715703