Our St. John assemblies include deck mount stainless square posts with base plates pre-welded to the bottom. Assemblies also include stemmed post caps for mounting flat stainless or wood top rails. Post caps are installed using epoxy
.Features & Benefits:
- Welding is attractive and architecturally strong
- Reduces installation time and effort
- Meets International Building Code requirements
- Posts and components bundled together for easy purchasing
- Intermediate Post Specs: 2x2in square with 2mm wall thickness and 1/4in diameter holes
- Terminal Post Specs: 2x2in square with 5mm wall thickness and 21/64in diameter holes
- Holes spaced 3in apart from bottom of post. 11 holes for 36in posts and 13 for 42in.
How to Buy:
- 1ea DECK MOUNT POST WITH WELDED BASE PLATE
- 1ea SQUARE POST CAP FOR FLAT TOP RAIL MOUNTING
- 1ea SQUARE COVER PLATE FOR WELDED BASE
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to email@example.com. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 712511, 712535, 712542, 712528, 712573, 712580, 712559, 712566, 712610, 712627, 712597, 712603, 712658, 712665, 712634, 712641, 010946, 010922, 012513, & 014586