Our St. Kitts assemblies include deck mount stainless square posts with base plates pre-welded to the bottom. Assemblies also include stemmed post caps for mounting round stainless top rails. Post caps are installed using epoxy
.Features & Benefits:
- Welding is attractive and architecturally strong
- Reduces installation time and effort
- Meets International Building Code requirements
- Posts and components bundled together for easy purchasing
- Intermediate Post Specs: 2x2in square with 2mm wall thickness and 1/4in diameter holes
- Terminal Post Specs: 2x2in square with 5mm wall thickness and 21/64in diameter holes
- Holes spaced 3in apart from bottom of post. 11 holes for 36in posts and 13 for 42in.
How to Buy:
- 1ea DECK MOUNT POST WITH WELDED BASE PLATE
- 1ea SQUARE POST CAP FOR ROUND TOP RAIL MOUNTING
- 1ea SQUARE COVER PLATE FOR WELDED BASE
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to email@example.com. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 712672, 712696, 712702, 712689, 712733, 712740, 712719, 712726, 712771, 712788, 712757, 712764, 712818, 712825, 712795, 712801, 012544, 012551, 012568, & 012575