The FineLine™ LAG ASSEMBLY
has no exposed threads and the swage is internal within the turnbuckle body. The SWAGE LAG END
screws direcly into your 4x4 (Min.) post. Use either PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE
or HAND SWAGING
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Sold Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 FineLine™ LAG TURNBUCKLE + 1 SWAGE LAG ENDNote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the SWAGE LAG END and use 2 FineLine™ LAG TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE or CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice. Stainless Cable & Railing offers complete deck cable railing using steel posts, wood posts, aluminum posts, and stain less steel posts. Favorite among sub-contractors are the stainless steel posts for both new construction and remodeling projects. Competitor aluminum posts are not built like Stainless Cable Railing aluminum posts. We incorporated supplemental webbing incorporated into the cavity of each end post to resist the flexing. The contractor can be confident their posts are the top in the industry and are fabricated specifically for cable railing system applications. Stainless cable rail systems start as low as $20 a l/f and are a terrific alternative to glass railing systems. Unlike glass hand rail systems stainless cable rail systems call for no upkeep. Check out our videos on deck cable railings
or check out our deck railing designs