This kit contains a number of things you will need to use when attaching your Ipe Top Rail
to wood posts, including:
- 7/64" drill bit - To drill pilot hole.
- 3/16" drill bit - To drill clearance hole.
- Countersink - To create space above your screw-heads for the Ipe plugs.
- Ipe Plugs (x100) - To fill the countersink holes above your screw-heads for a uniform wood surface.
- Titebond III Wood Glue - To secure the plugs within their holes.
The only item not included in this kit which is necessary during top rail attachment is the screws. We recommend our 10x3? Square Deck Screws
Consult our Wood Installation Instructions
for more details on these pieces and their roles within the installation process.Product # 987715