Collinite 885 Fleetwax paste will seal and shield any stainless steel frame components to keep your railing glossy and corrosion-free. Typically used for boats and other vehicles, this wax is designed to be tough and resilient in even the most corrosive environments. This specific formula is made with increased salt-resistance, for coastal properties.Features & Benefits:
- Standard wax paste consistency and application
- Keeps stainless steel frames clean and lustrous
- Creates a clear, strong barrier that defends against even the harshest of elements
- Protects against salt spray, UV rays, and airborne pollution
- Best used in conjunction with CitriSurf® 77 Plus and Stellar Solutions® Rust Rescue.
- Apply wax paste to the clean stainless steel surface. Dampening the applicator will make this process easier.
- Use a soft, clean, microfiber towel to buff off the wax before it dries.
- Reapply as needed, or twice per year for best results.
Product # 711552
Fleetwax 885 is a pure wax with no cleaning properties. Make sure to properly clean and passivate your stainless steel components before applying the wax.
- Cleaning Note: