Use this glue to secure your wood plugs within the countersink holes of your wood top rail.
- Cleans up easily with water
- Allows for up to 8 minutes of assembly time
- Application temperature can be as low as 47 degrees
- Doesn't foam or stain your hands
- Non-toxic and solvent-free
- Sands easily without softening
Titebond III wood glue offers a stronger and longer lasting hold than polyurethane glues, without the hassles and hazards of these and other common wood glues. The formula is considered by Titebond as a “natural progression of tradition and excellence.” Put this ultimate wood glue to the test in your wood railing assembly. Contains 8 fl. oz.