Why Stainless Cable & Railing™?
At STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING™, we recognize the long term investment you’re making when choosing our products, and how important your decision is. STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING™ offers only the highest quality and most affordable aluminum handrail/cablerail fittings and assemblies for your deck and balustrade railing project.
- Enjoy an unobstructed view. Safety shouldn’t come at the cost of your view. Rather than blocking your surroundings like traditional pickets, cable railing’s minimal design places focus on what’s beyond it. Not only that, but the cable itself offers a chic, modern aesthetic that classes up any property, whether used indoors or outdoors, residential or commercial.
- Cable requires hardly any maintenance. In contrast, both glass railing and traditional pickets require a lot of work to keep them looking good. Glass easily gets dirty, smudged, chipped, fogged… the list goes on. It also creates a deceptive barrier to birds, which may injure or even kill themselves trying to pass through the glass. Pickets, regardless of the materials used to make them, also require regular cleaning as well as regular fixing for any “issues” that arise down the road.
- Installation is easy. All of our aluminum products arrive cable ready, powder coated, with predrilled holes and step-by-step instructions, to make your installation as quick and effortless as possible.
- We use quality, durable materials. Our products are made with 316-grade stainless steel, the same material used in sailboat rigging to resist the corrosive elements.
- The design we use is just as robust. Our CableView Railing™ aluminum posts are made to work exclusively with stainless steel cables. They are NOT the common hollow posts typically seen in picket and glass railing systems. Our posts’, internal webbing combined with 6063 T6 grade aluminum makes them the strongest on the market. Strong posts allow for higher cable tension and minimal post deflection.
- Guaranteed not to crack, peel, or blister. The powder-coating on all aluminum railing components is baked on and meet or exceed AAMA 2604 South Florida Outdoor Exposure and 2604 Salt Spray Resistance tests.
Stainless Cable & Railing Inc.
Vancouver Business Park
3315 NE 112th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98682
phone: 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL)
For USA domestic orders, UPS is our shipper of choice. For online orders that can be boxed under 150lbs, the UPS charge is calculated automatically. Orders that are heavier than 150lbs, will be processed, and you will be contacted by phone before your order is processed with additional shipping charges. Larger railing products are shipped via Yellow Freight trucking company(excluding AK & HI). Most of the larger items will have a flat rate Shipping Fee, and will be shown on the item page, before you enter the item into your cart. For phone orders, shipping charges will be calculated depending on the specifics of the order.
For international orders, please use the UPS online tool for calculating freight charges, or call us directly for a quote.
If changes are necessary after custom order has been placed online, or an order given via phone conversation, please call immediately before the order has entered the production cycle. Once the custom order has been processed which can be as soon as the next business day, changes may not be made once production has begun. This is especially important for custom cable assemblies. Your measurements are very important. Please remember to confirm each measurement twice. Once the assembly is mechanically swaged, it cannot be undone.
All in-stock non custom items are returnable up to 7 days from the confirmed delivery date. Returns must be pre-approved by SC&R and must accompany a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number provided by us. SC&R will refuse any materials that are returned to us without the appropriate RMA number. All returned material must be shipped back undamaged at your expense. Any used materials that were installed prior to the return will be rejected. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned materials.