Inserts through drilled holes in either wood or metal end posts and attaches with TERMINAL FITTINGS
. The perfect solution that allows the homeowner or installer to have complete control of cable length at the job site. All wire rope cutting and swaging is done using the CABLE CUTTER
and CABLE CRIMPER
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services needed to complete 1 assembly :
- 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- 1 FIELD ASSEMBLY THREADED TERMINAL + 1 FIELD SWAGED THREADED TENSIONER Note: For all Assembly lengths >50'(70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, use 2 FIELD SWAGED THREADED TENSIONER (instead of 1 FIELD SWAGED THREADED TERMINAL + 1 FIELD SWAGED THREADED TENSIONER), to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER
Need help designing your railing project or an estimate? Email drawings(non-technical OK) to us at:
and we will respond within 24 hours. See the WORKSHEETS
tab for additional resources or just phone/fax us at 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL)
. We are happy to help!
For more information and product inspiration, check out our videos on cable railing
and our deck railing designs