This video demonstrates how to install a cable railing system on stairs using our post-to-post handrails. These aluminum handrails provide continuous support down stair sections and easily connect cable railing systems on different levels.
- Verify that all the necessary components and tools have been assembled.
- Reference your estimation layout sheet to mark your posts and fascia board.
- Prepare and install your posts using mounting bolt assemblies and standoff spacers.
- Measure and cut the handrail to its final dimensions.
- Attach the post-to-post mounting brackets.
- Loosen the bolts securing the bottom post of the railing and work the handrail in between the top and bottom posts.
- Secure the handrail in place over the brackets, then re-tighten the bolts on the bottom post.
- Install the saddle brackets to the handrail and middle posts.
- Watch our “How to Tension Cable Railing” video to complete your railing.
For more detailed instructions, reference ALUMINUM CABLEVIEW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Learn about the different cable railing kits we offer here at Stainless Cable & Railing Inc.
These kits bundle together cable and fittings, allowing for simple and straightforward purchasing of cable railing infill. Turn any railing frame into a cable railing using these pre-packaged kits!
Variable length kits (10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft, 50ft) include a cut of cable and set of fittings. One of the fittings is pre-attached to the cable here in our shop to make your installation faster and more streamline. The 1000ft, or “Full Deck,” kits contain 1000ft of cable, 50 sets of attachment hardware, installation tools, and maintenance products; everything you need for a standard 3-4 run deck railing. End fittings kits bundle attachment hardware together without cable, and are often chosen by customers who already have their cable or need a lot of fittings.
For kit customization and individualized design assistance, submit a request
or give us a call!
Stainless Cable & Railing is the best source for durable and affordable cable railing posts, rails, and infill kits. We offer high-quality, long-lasting materials at factory-direct prices. Our kits are easy to assemble, with detailed and simple instructions.
Choose between square or rounded 316 stainless steel posts and rails, or choose our industry best AAMA 2604 coated aluminum. Our experts will walk you through the process, from rough drawing to finished railing.
For free estimates, call this number: 888-686-7245
Stainless Cable and Railing. Get the modern cable railing look at a great price!