The SURFACE MOUNT TOGGLE ASSEMBLY
is a unique fitting that surface mounts onto virtually any surface for use in architectural handrails. It is used for straight or angled cable runs with wood or metal posts. Use either PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE
or HAND SWAGING
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services (Sold Separately) needed to complete 1 assembly :
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- Order: 1x19 STAINLESS CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or Order: 7x7 STAINLESS CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
- Order: 1 SURFACE MOUNT TOGGLE TURNBUCKLE + 1 SURFACE MOUNT TOGGLE ENDNote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the SURFACE MOUNT TOGGLE END and use 2 SURFACE MOUNT TOGGLE TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
- Order: PROFESSIONAL SWAGING SERVICE or CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice.