Bronze Aluminum Railing and customer supplied wood op rail match perfectly with the decking on this deck in Bozeman, Montana. Out Post to Post railing system was a great choice for combining Stainless Cable Railing products with a customer supplied top rail. Ask your sales rep about creative options for your deck railing project.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Bronze CableView™ Aluminum||Customer Supplied|
w/ Post-to-Post Support Rail
|Deck Mounted Posts||Thru + To Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Bronze powder-coat compliments rustic, woodsy, and old-world surroundings while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle. A favorite for wood frames and stair sections.