Glossy stainless steel and deep red wood strikingly accent this bright interior stairway in Encinitas, CA. The fascia-mounted posts keep the surface area of the stairs themselves open. Cable infill all but disappears against the similarly-colored tread.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Square||Customer-Supplied Wood||Fascia Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Square post shape is more angular and industrial than round.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.