Our round stainless steel cable railing system was chosen for a staircase in this particularly chic Kennewick, Washington building. The round shape softens rectangular surroundings and catches the light beautifully.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Round||2in OD Round Stainless Steel||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Stainless Round Top Rail matches our round posts.
- Round post shape is softer and less visually obtrusive than square.
- Stainless Handrail matches the rest of the system and attaches to the posts.
- Adjustable elbows allow the handrail to follow changes in direction continuously.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field/factory assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.