The view from these multiple-story decks overlooking a Californian valley are opened up with our Aluminum Cable Railing System. The clay color posts blend perfectly with the cream-colored house and play up the honey tones in the wood deck and matching top rail.Features & Benefits:
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Clay powder-coat offers a soft, neutral accent for rich and warmly-colored surroundings while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Lag FineLine assemblies screw directly into wood posts or walls for simple installation and minimally visible attachment hardware.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle; ideal for stairs.
This customer used post caps and their own hardware to attach our posts to their wood top rail. This was prior to the addition of Top Rail Mounting Plates
to our website, which is what we advise customers use for this application.