Square stainless steel cable railing completes this contemporary stairwell in Portland, OR. It adds a dash of chic style without standing out too much against the neutral color scheme and high-contrast wood grain.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Square||Flat Rectangular Stainless||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Stainless Flat Top Rail is our thinnest rail option, keeping the view as open as possible. Can also be used for a matching handrail, as seen here.
- Square post shape is more angular and industrial than round.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field/factory assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.