Cable infill was used to help this rustic railing meet code without adding the clutter of extra pickets. The cables all but disappear, allowing the original design of the frame to shine.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Customer-Supplied||Customer-Supplied||Deck Mounted Posts||Swagless Type #2|
& FineLine Lag Assemblies
- Cable material is Grade 316L Stainless Steel, the highest grade of Stainless Steel.
- Prior to shipping, cables are electropolished for additional luster.
- 1x19 design is particularly strong and has a smooth, clean look.
- Swageless Fittings are attached to the cable without the use of a crimper.
- Our Swageless Receiver is easily concealed within most posts so only the flat button end is visible.
- FineLine Lag Terminals screw directly into wood posts or walls for simple installation and minimally visible attachment hardware.