Compact, architectural fitting that represents the best in engineered cable rail systems for your deck or balcony. Works great for angled stair cable runs. Articulating design accommodates any stair pitch.
- Order FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 1x19 3/16" CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends.
- Order FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 7x7 3/16" CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners.
Benefits / Technical Information:
STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
- A FIXED JAW CLEVIS is "fixed" at one end of the 7x7 cable by pre-swaging (no charge) at the factory and is not to be swaged by hand in the field. Just order the appropriate cable length. See number "3" in the above drawings to see how the FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 7x7 CABLE is used.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Note: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the FIXED JAW CLEVIS and use 2 FineLine™ JAW TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run.
™ only offers the best and most affordable cablerail assemblies for your deck and balcony railing project.
Use HAND SWAGING
to complete this wire rope assembly type with the CABLE CUTTER
and CABLE CRIMPER
Order online. For assistance see MEASURING TIPS
tabs or call 1-888-686-7245(RAIL). We are happy to help you! STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ FITTINGS are the smart choice. Stainless Cable offers turnkey cable railing using steel posts, wood posts, aluminum posts, and stain less steel posts. Favorite among contractors are the aluminum and stainless steel posts for both new construction and remodeling projects. Competitor aluminum posts are not built like Stainless Cable Railing aluminum posts. We incorporated extra webbing incorporated into the cavity of each terminal end post to minimize the bending. The homeowner can be assured their posts are the finest in the industry and are fabricated specifically for cable railing system applications. Stainless cable rail systems start off as low as $20 a l/f and are a great replacement to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems stainless cable rail systems require no maintainence. Watch our videos on metal deck cable railing
or check out our deck railing designs