Black aluminum framing stands out dramatically against this wrapping elevated deck. The cable provides safety without obstructing the homeowners’ view of their yard, while a matching gate provides a subtle amount of additional safety.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Rectangular Aluminum||Fascia Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Rectangular Aluminum Top Rail matches our posts and provides a traditional shape that doubles as a usable surface.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.
- Aluminum Post-to-Post Stair Rail is thin and easy to grab for guidance and support.
- Matching gate is custom made to seal off the deck area.