Perched above the beach with a luscious green lawn, this multi-family housing complex needed an ocean-friendly railing solution that kept the view open and easy to enjoy. Our newly developed Anodized Aluminum products feature the same designs as our traditional aluminum line but with a brushed metal aesthetic and increased corrosion resistance.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Anodized Clear |
| Post-to-Post Handrail||Deck Mounted Posts||2507 Grade Stainless |
Field Swaged Assemblies
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Anodized finish increases aluminum corrosion resistance; ideal for coastal applications.
- Clear, brushed finish creates a beautiful, metallic aesthetic.
- Post-to-Post Handrails act as a visually minimal, graspable top rail.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- 2507 stainless steel fittings more easily resist corrosion in marine environments.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.