With an entrance immediately greeted by stairs, this home’s entryway needed a railing system that would keep the front door from feeling closed off from the rest of the house. Our cable railing accomplishes that perfect. The combination of natural aluminum and Western Red Cedar complement the colors and materials used throughout the space.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System
|Natural CableView™ Aluminum
|Western Red Cedar
w/ Post-to-Post Handrail
|Deck Mounted Posts
|Field Swaged Assemblies
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Natural powder-coat offers the coloration and metallic sheen of uncoated aluminum while protecting it from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Western Red Cedar wood top rail adds a rustic touch to any railing.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.