Black aluminum looks strong and stylish against the white and cedar interior of this rustic home. With a triangular opening on the far side of the staircase, this particular project needed a railing system that could keep the area open, but safe. Our surface mount toggle assemblies allow the cables to terminate on the ceiling rather than requiring a full railing up the other side.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Rectangular Aluminum||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
& Surface Mount Fittings
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Rectangular Aluminum Top Rail matches our posts and provides a traditional shape that doubles as a usable surface.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle; ideal for stairs.