Black aluminum cable railing seamlessly matches the accents and upper guardrail of this cozy urban loft in Los Angeles, CA. A striking finishing touch for a contemporary micro living space.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Post-to-Post Handrail||Fascia Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail elegantly runs between posts and down stairs.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Handrail Saddle Brackets attach posts to a continuous handrail on angled sections.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.