Built on a downward slope with a view of California hills, this tiered backyard required a lot of railing to keep each level safe. The black aluminum fits perfectly with the dramatic and contemporary style of the house, while the fascia-mount posts maximize horizontal space.Features & Benefits:
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Top Rail Mounting Base Plates attach customer-supplied top rail to our aluminum posts.
- Handrail Saddle Brackets attach intermediate posts to a continuous handrail on angled sections.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.