Wanting to utilize a narrow overhang in the living room of this Mount Shasta, CA home, our customer decided to turn it into a cozy reading area. They needed a railing that would provide adequate protection without making the small area feel too cut off from the rest of the house.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Post-to-Post Handrail|
w/ Customer Supplied Wood
|Fascia Mounted Posts||Surface Mount Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail supports customer's wood top rail.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than the top of a surface, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to walls for ultimate project flexibility.