Stainless steel and Ipe Brazilian Walnut add a touch of contemporary style to this classy stucco home in Naples, FL. Bulky colonnades were replaced with thin, open framing and cable infill to open up the front door staircase and second-story balcony.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Round||Ipe Brazilian Walnut||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Ipe wood top rail adds rich color and tropical flavor to any railing.
- Round post shape is softer and less visually obtrusive than square.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.